You can get these kind of messages when:
- • The wrong cartridge is installed, or
- • The cartridge is not installed correctly, or
- • The cartridge is missing.
If you see
'Left Cartridge Incorrect / Right-hand Cartridge Incorrect'
- Remove the indicated print cartridge.
- Disconnect the power cord from the electrical outlet.
- Reconnect the power cord to the electrical outlet.
- If thebutton is not lit, press.
- Reinsert the print cartridge.
If the error:
- • Does not reappear, the problem has been corrected.
- • Reappears, replace the print cartridge with a new one.
IMPORTANT: Check the cartridge part number:
X5410 / X5450 / X5495 : #32, #33, #34 High Yield, #35 High Yield Photo: #31
X5495: #28, #28A, #29, 29A #31 Photo
'Left Cartridge Missing / Right Cartridge Missing'
One or both cartridges are missing or not installed properly.
- • You can make a color copy with only the color cartridge installed.
- • You can print a black-and-white document with only the black cartridge installed.
- • You cannot copy or pint when only the photo cartridge is installed.
- • To remove the error message, press .
If you need additional assistance with this issue, please contact Lexmark Technical Support. NOTE: When calling for support, you will be asked for the printer model type and serial number (SN).
Please call from near the printer and computer in case the technician on the phone asks you to perform a troubleshooting task on one of these devices