Single function: CS820, C6160
Multifunction: CX860, CX825, CX820, CX827, XC6152, Lexmark XC8155, XC8160
A blocked sensor results in a 213.91 error upon printer power-up or when closing a door.
Any attempt made by the printer to print a page results in a 213.15, 213.25, 213.35, 213.45, 213.55 or 213.91 paper jam.
- The error displayed will depend on tray source or paper-path location.
- 213.91 is the only error that will post upon powering up the printer.
- Check the paper path for any paper jams and fragments.
- Remove the jams and fragments should you find anything blocking the paper path.
- Check the paper condition in the tray and replace the sheets if they are crumpled or damaged.
- Perform a test print and check whether the issue persists.
Still Need Help?
Have the following available when calling Lexmark Technical Support;
- Printer model(s)
- Printer serial number