- The issue occurs when an end user is using a proxy to access the internet.
- When a user attempts to release a print job, the device acts like it’s going to print but nothing is being printed.
- The device displays Printing, but nothing is being printed from the printer.
To resolve this issue, Download and install the latest LPMC client from the LCS CPM cloud portal page.
The latest LPMC client includes improved support for Hybrid setup with a network proxy.
Note: Contact TSC Solutions for instructions on how to access the LCS CPM cloud portal page.
If the issue remains after applying the solution, capture the following logs right after reproducing the issue and contact TSC Solutions.
- LPMC folder located in C:\ProgramData\. Zip the folder.
- Debug eSF log
- Not really necessary, but a video of the actual behavior of the issue would also be helpful
Still Need Help?
Have the following available when calling Lexmark Technical Support;
- Printer model(s)
- Printer serial number
- Software / Solution