Single-Function: CS331, C3224, C3326
Multifunction: CX331, MC3224, MC3326
- When printing normally/simplex, the printout is skewed
- When performing duplex/double-sided print, the paper jams.
This happens when the paper used is exposed to high humidity environments for a prolonged period of time, either in an open packaging or sitting in the tray.
- Pull out the paper tray.
- Check the leading edge of the paper to be fed to the printer.
- Verify the direction of the paper curl from the paper stack's rear edge corners.
(A) - Leading edge curl direction must be facing up
(B) - Leading edge curl direction is facing down
- If the curl direction is facing down (B), remove the paper stack from the tray and flip it over before loading them back.
- If the issue persists, load a fresh ream of paper into the tray.
Note: Keep future media freshly stored in a controlled environment if possible.
Still Need Help?
Have the following available when calling Lexmark Technical Support;
- Printer model(s)
- Printer serial number
- Toner/imaging unit/waste toner bottle part number and serial number