Single-Function: C2240, C2325, C2425, C2535, CS421, CS521, CS622, CS720, CS725, CS727, CS728, C4150, CS820, CS827, C6160, CS921, CS923, CS927, C9235, MS321, MS421, MS521, M124x, B2338, B2442, B2546, B2650, M3250, MS621, MS622, B2865, M52xx, MS725, MS82x,
Multifunction: CX421, CX522, CX622, CX625, MC2325, MC2425, MC2535, MC2640, XC2235, XC4240, CX725, CX727, XC4140, XC4150, CX820, CX827, XC6152, CX920, CX921, CX922, CX923, CX924,XC9225, XC923, XC9245, XC9255, XC9265, MX910, MX911, MX912, XM9145, XM9155, XM9165, MB2338, MB2442, MB2546, MX321, MX421, MX52x, XM1242, XM1246, MB2770, MX72x, MX82x, XM53xx, XM73xx
- When printing Forms, it does not get added successfully to the printer.
- This is done by adding the Forms to the printer using Forms Manager, instead of being added, it does not add successfully.
When checking the Forms Card Menu > Miscellaneous > Print All Forms, it does not show the forms added.
- Printer may print the forms as a job instead.
- To resolve the issue, go to; Settings > Print > Setup and disable "PJL File Access Control"
- If the form is still not added to the printer, then delete the unused forms and perform another test.
- Should the issue persist, make sure that the flash memory is not full.
Note: This feature can be accessed from the Printer Properties in Forms Manager.
Still Need Help?
Have the following available when calling Lexmark Technical Support;
- Printer model(s)
- Printer serial number