A "Re-install missing or unresponsive imaging unit [31.60C]" error message appears on the printer display.
Follow these steps to fix the issue.
- Perform a power-on-reset (POR) by powering the printer off and power it back on.
- Open the printer front door and remove the supplies.
- Remove the toner cartridge from the imaging unit to separate the two supplies.
- Insert the toner cartridge back to the imaging unit, install back the supplies to the printer and close the front door.
- If the error persists, replace the Imaging Unit (Part number: B220Z00)
Still Need Help?
Have the following available when calling Lexmark Technical Support;
- Printer model(s)
- Printer serial number