Single-function: MS310, MS312dn, MS315, MS317, MS410, MS417, MS415, MS510, MS517, MS610de, MS610dn, MS617,
MS710, MS711, MS810, MS810de, MS811, MS812, MS812de, MS818, MS817, MS911
Multifunction: M1140+, M1145, M3150, M3150dn, M1140, M5155, M5170, M5163, M5163dn, MX310, MX317, MX410, MX417,
MX510, MX511, MX517, MX610, MX611, MX617, MX710, MX711, MX717, MX718, MX810, MX811, MX812, MX910, MX911,
MX912, XM1135, XM1140, XM1145, XM3150, XM5163, XM5170, XM7155, XM7163, XM7170
After the user performs a firmware update using version LW71.xx.P025 or anything higher, the printer will then post a 32.49 Unsupported Cartridge error message.
- Make sure to check if the supply is a genuine Lexmark toner cartridge by using the Check to Protect tool.
- If the Lexmark toner cartridge is not genuine, please replace the printer's toner cartridge with a genuine Lexmark cartridge.
- If the Lexmark toner cartridge is genuine, please contact Lexmark Technical Support for assistance.
- Should the issue persist after a new cartridge has been replaced, please contact Lexmark Technical Support for assistance.
Still Need Help?
Have the following available when calling Lexmark Techncal Support;
- Printer model(s)
- Printer serial number
- Toner/imaging unit/waste toner bottle part number and serial number