Single-function: C9235, CS921, CS923, and CS927
Multifunction: CX920, CX921, CX922, CX923, CX924, CX927, XC9225, XC9235, XC9245, XC9255, and XC9265
This is an Out of the Box (OOB) issue since it is induced during the installation of the Lexmark device.
This issue was induced by the incorrect installation of the device, most commonly due to the non-removal of packaging material, specifically the Packaging Screw on the Stapler Option.
- Check the Lexmark device for any packaging material that was missed.
- Make sure to remove the Packaging screw on the stapler option and follow the proper procedure when installing the stapler finisher.
Please check the following resources for additional instruction when setting up the printer and removing the packaging materials.
- TE889 - Common Issues Related to Setup and Installation on the Lexmark CS92x and CX92x
- Installing the Staple Finisher
- Installing the Staple Hole Punch Finisher
- Installing the Hole Punch Booklet Finisher
Still Need Help?
Have the following available when calling Lexmark Technical Support;
- Printer model(s)
- Printer serial number