Single-Function: CS927, CS923, CS921, and C9235
Multifunction: CX920, CX921, CX922, CX923, CX927, XC9225, XC9235, XC9245, XC9255, and XC9265
This is an Out of the Box (OOB) issue since it is induced during the installation of the Lexmark device.
It has been observed that there are reports of error messages and print quality defects after the setup and installation of these devices, specifically when packaging shipping clips are not removed from the transfer roller.
- Check the Lexmark device for any packaging material that was missed.
- Remove the packaging materials located in the Second Transfer Roller.
NOTE: There are two packaging shipping clips that are found in the Second Transfer Roller.
Please check the following resources for additional instructions and other commonly missed packaging material, when setting up the printer and removing the packaging materials:
- TE889 - Common Issues Related to Setup and Installation on the Lexmark CS92x and CX92x
- Installing the Staple Finisher
- Installing the Staple Hole Punch Finisher
- Installing the Hole Punch Booklet Finisher
Still Need Help?
Have the following available when calling Lexmark Technical Support;
- Printer model(s)
- Printer serial number