Click Properties in the title section above.
What you will see
31.xx All Supplies Missing message refers to a specific case where 13 error codes are posted on the printer at the same time. See this sample screen shot of the errors from the embedded webserver (EWS).
The 13 error codes include the following:
- 31.30 Transfer Module or ITU Missing
- 31.40, 31.41, 31.42 and 31.43 Toner Missing
- 31.50, 31.51, 31.52 and 31.53 Developer Missing
- 31.60, 31.61, 31.62 and 31.63 Photoconductor Missing
Powering off the printer and unplugging it from the wall outlet for an extended period of time may fix the issue. Unplugging the printer and leaving it off for at least one hour is recommended, and if possible leave the printer unplugged overnight. Should issue persist, contact Lexmark Technical Support for further assistance.
Still need help?
If you need additional assistance, please go to the Lexmark support site, type your printer model and locate Get in Touch with Lexmark! for contact information. NOTE: When calling for support, you will need the following:
- Printer model
- Printer serial number
- Toner/imaging unit/waste toner bottle part number and serial number (for supply-related issues)
Please be near the product/s described in this article to expedite the support process and reduce callbacks.