The output printout is blank.
- Confirm whether blank page occurs during scan/copy or print operation.
- If the blank pages are scanned/copied, first check that the paper is oriented properly. If correct, contact Lexmark Technical Support to set up service for the printer.
- If blank pages occur when printing and multiple blank sheets are printed with every job, remove the supplies – Toner cartridge and Photoconductor Unit (PCU). Make sure the inside of the printer is clear from any paper or debris and then proceed with the next step. NOTE: If only one blank page is printed and the printer gives 200.33 paper jam, contact Lexmark Technical Support to set up service for the printer.
- Check the metal tabs on the cartridge's right-hand side for any signs of damage. Do the same on the metal tabs found on the PCU. Replace the supplies that have damaged or missing metal tabs.
- Print a test page and see whether the issue has been resolved. If not, contact Lexmark Technical Support to set up service for the printer.
Please contact Lexmark Technical Support if you need additional assistance. NOTE: When calling for support, you will be asked for your machine/model type and serial number (SN). If you need help locating these, click here.
Please call from near the printer in case the technician on the phone asks you to perform a task involving the printer.