Ex6x/Xx6x Print Quality Tool – E26x, E36x, E46x, X26x, X36x, X46x Vertical Streaks on Page
|Lexmark E260||Lexmark E360||Lexmark E460|
|Lexmark E462||Lexmark X264||Lexmark X363||Lexmark X364|
|Lexmark X463||Lexmark X464||Lexmark X466|
Vertical toner streaks mar the printed page, as shown below.
- Something could be caught between the photoconductor kit and the fuser. Check the paper path around the fuser entry and clear any debris.
- If the streaks are in a repeating pattern, replace the photoconductor unit (PCU).
- Try a different toner cartridge.
- Inspect the fuser at its entry for debris.
- If defect persists or should you not have a spare toner cartridge to test, contact Lexmark Technical Support.
Please contact Lexmark Technical Support if you need additional assistance. NOTE: When calling for support, you will be asked for your machine/model type and serial number (SN). If you need help locating these, click here.
Please call from near the printer in case the technician on the phone asks you to perform a task involving the printer.