A new set of web pages has been designed to force character encoding to UTF-8 by default so as to prevent these issues. This new set also contains a fix for the Java issue that prevented some messenger actions from being created when the non-English interface was used.
To install this new set of pages, do the following:
- Download this zip file.
- Extract the messenger.jar file from the archive.
- Stop MarkVision Web Server.
- Go to C:\Program Files\Lexmark\MarkVision Server\mvp-tomcat\webapps\messenger\WEB-INF\lib.
- Replace the existing messenger.jar file with the one you just extracted from the zip file (step 2).
- Copy the extracted messenger.jar file into C:\Program Files\Lexmark\MarkVision Server\mvp-tomcat\webapps\messenger\WEB-INF\lib.
- Start MarkVision Web Server.
instructions on how to stop and restart your MVP server manually, please consult this article