Lexmark 3200 Scanner Specifications
Scanner Type: Flatbed single-pass duplex scanner with automatic document feeder (ADF)
- Maximum optical resolution: 600 x 600 dpi
- Maximum scan area (flatbed): A4/letter
- Maximum capacity for Automatic Document Feeder: 25 sheets of 20 lb (75 g/m2 ) bond
- Paper weight for Automatic Document Feeder: 16 (60 g/m2 ) to 32 (120 g/m2 ) lb.
- Copying: Multiple sheets are put into the scanner auto sheet feeder. One copy of each master is made. The noise level measured for copying is the loudest of common operations of the device.
- Faxing/Scanning: Multiple sheets are put into the scanner auto sheet feeder. Sound pressure levels are measured as the scanner scans sheets into memory.
- Idle: System is in an idle state
The MFP will automatically adjust the scan resolution for scaling less than or more than 100%.
- Monochrome: 23 ppm at 600 x 300 dpi - text
- Color: 14 ppm at 300 dpi color - mixed