Single-Function: All Lexmark Color and Lexmark Black and white Devices
Multifunction: All Lexmark Color and Lexmark Black and white Devices
This article details the steps to access the User's Guide from the Lexmark Support Site.
The User's Guide contains an important overview of the functions of the Lexmark printer as well as
information pertaining to usage and supplies.
To view the User's Guide for any printers:
- Go to the Lexmark Support site.
- Select the product from the icon links (left image) or enter your product (right image).
Note: Click on the flag found at the top-right portion of the page and Search for your Country and Language, if necessary.
- Click on the Manuals tab, locate and view the User's.
Here are other ways which the User's Guide can be accessed:
Product Information Center
The Information Center is the online version of the User's Guide.
- Go to the Information Center site.
- Select the product from the icon links (left image) or enter your product as appropriate then click Go (right image).
- Navigate through the set of sections and find the information.
Printer CD Software Installation
- Before installation, the option Launch Product Information Center is available.
Clicking on this link will route to the product's Information Center.
- After the installation has been completed, the software will automatically create a shortcut to the product's Information Center.
Still Need Help?
Have the following available when calling Lexmark Technical Support;
- Printer model(s)
- Printer serial number