Single-Function: C9235, CS921, CS923, CS927, MS911
Multifunction: CX920, CX921, CX922, CX923, CX924, XC9225, XC9235, XC9245, XC9255, XC9265, MX910, MX911, MX912, XM9145, XM9155, XM9165
This information ensures proper loading of the 2500-sheet tray.
Note: This tray is designed to specifically accommodate 4 ~500-sheet reams (two reams per side) of US Letter/A4 paper only.
Before you Begin
Open the drawer to interpret the loading instructions label.
Loading Paper in the 2500-sheet Tray
Tray 3 top view
- Open the drawer, make sure the transfer guide is in the far left position, and load paper on both sides in the order specified by the label; i.e., 1, 2.
- Verify an observable gap between the two stacks of paper.
- Verify paper stacks are pressed to the side-walls of the tray.
- Verify paper height does not exceed the stack-height indicator.
Transfer guide and actuator (orange)
Triangle – Paper stack transfer guide.
Square – Indicator (Paper sensor actuator for the reserve tray)
- Verify Indicator moves freely with spring action that presses towards the front of the drawer.
- Verify transfer guide is not in the center of your two stacks of paper.
- Verify correct size media is loaded in the drawer; i.e., Tabloid/A3.
Failure to follow these paper-loading instructions can cause misfeeds, jams, and service engine errors.
Still Need Help?
Have the following available when calling Lexmark Technical Support;
- Printer model(s)
- Printer serial number