About this video
This video is provided for example purposes only. It is intended to familiarize users with the installation of a Universal Print Driver (UPD) PCL XL downloaded from the Lexmark support website.
NOTE: Windows 10 drivers may not be immediately available. In the meantime, you may use Windows 8 or 8.1 driver packages for Windows 10 supported printers.
The following sequence of procedures you need to perform are summarized in the video below:
- Right-click on the driver package, select Open.
- Observe extraction of files to temporary folder.
- Accept License Agreement.
- Select Extract, this time to a specified folder; i.e., C:\Lexmark\....
- Click Start.
- Select Add a printer using a TCP/IP address or hostname.
- Select Device type: TCP/IP Device.
- Enter the printer's IP Address.
- Select or highlight the printer driver, i.e., Lexmark Universal v2 XL.
- Click Next.
- Complete the installation.
- Verify successful installation via Control Panel > Devices and Printers.
If unable to view the video above, see the video below. You may need to wait for the video to load since the file size is approximately ~2MB.