When to use
Enable the debug log in the event that you need to escalate an issue with Lexmark's support team.
WARN logging level is the default value. For troubleshooting or information purposes, you can change the logging level accordingly.
- DEBUG -- This level logs all of the details related to a specific event or activity on the server. This is the highest level of logging. If logging is set to DEBUG, all other levels of logging information are displayed in the log file.
- ERROR -- This level logs only error conditions. The ERROR level provides the smallest amount of logging information.
- INFO -- This level logs information about workflow. It generally explains how an event or activity occurs.
- WARN -- This level logs information when an event or activity is completed successfully, but there are issues related to it.
To change the Logging Values:
- Locate the following file, and then open it in a text editor:
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Server Extensions\12\CONFIG\LexmarkEntSolSuite\LexmarkEntSolSuite_log4net.config
Separate log files are created for each site as follows:
- Log for Home site: Home.log
- Log for Accounting site: Accounting.log
- Log for Print Release site: PrintRelease.log
- Log for My e-Task site: MyETask.log
These log files are located in C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Server Extensions\12\LOGS\Lexmark.
- Change the level value.
<level value="WARN" /> <Values: ERROR, INFO, WARN, DEBUG>
<appender-ref ref="LexmarkDocumentAccountingRollingFileAppender" />
<appender-ref ref="LexmarkPrintReleaseRollingFileAppender" />
<appender-ref ref="HomeRollingFileAppender" />
<appender-ref ref="MyETaskRollingFileAppender" />
Still Need Help?
Click here to return back to the main escalation checklist.