You should first upgrade your Marknet N2501e card to firmware 5.18.8 or higher.
Before you can take advantage of the e-mail functionality of the OptraImage, you have to set some preferences so that OptraImage can communicate successfully with your SMTP Server.
- In the URL field of your browser, type the IP Address of the OptraImage. Press ENTER or click GO.
- Click Configuration.
- Under the OptraImage heading, click the Scan to E-mail General Setup link.
- Specify the SMTP Gateway of your network (this can be the IP address or DNS Name), plus your Reply Address for every message sent from this MFP.
- Enter a Subject (descriptive name) and a generic Message suitable for use on all scan to e-mail jobs. This information will appear on all e-mail scanned to permanent e-mail destinations.
- Submit the information to be saved on the multifunction unit. General scan to e-mail settings are now saved. After a destination or "Profile" has been configured, the scan to e-mail function should be ready to use.