In MarkVision Professional, the TFTP timeout value is the same for both the firmware flash and the generic file download. If you did not force MVP to use FTP for the file transfer (i.e., services.fileDownload.forceFTP
is still set to False
), the generic file download will use TFTP by default. To make it use FTP, do the following:
- Go to the server web page at http://mvpservername:9180/~MvServer/index.jsp.
- Click the Parameters tab.
- Log on with administrator privileges.
- In the page that appears, select the services.flash.tftpTimeouts parameter.
- Change the value as required. It can be set from 1 to 10 minutes. Note: Changing this value does not require a restart of your MVP server.