How to Create a Filter and Apply it to a Folder in MarkVision Professional
Similarly, to "filter in" all printers with job timeouts greater than or equal to 90 seconds, do the following:
- From the parameter list, select Job Timeout.
- From the operation list, select Greater Than Or Equal To.
- In the value box, enter 90.
Note: Some values (such as the 90 seconds in the previous example) must be entered manually.
As in the Basic filter configuration, the following selection conditions apply:
- If you select All, a device must meet all conditions.
- If you select Any, a device must meet at least one condition in order to be included in the folder.
- If only one condition is specified, the Any and All options will be disabled.