Lexmark 'MyShortcut' Readme v1.3.4 (6/11)
This Readme file pertains to the current release of the LEXMARK MYSHORTCUT application for multifunction printers (MFPs).
Lexmark MyShortcut is an embedded solution that can be installed on multifunction printers (MFPs) that support the Lexmark Embedded Solutions Framework (eSF) v2.0 or v3.0. MyShortcut enables users to save frequently used copy, email, and fax settings as shortcuts on the MFP home screen.
- A multifunction printer that supports eSF v2.0 or v3.0 applications.
|Supported eSF v2.0 MFPs||Firmware level requirement (or later)|
|X651de, X652de, X654de, X656de and X658de||LR.MN.P311e2|
|X734de, X736de and X738de||LR.FL.P311e2|
|X463de, X464de, X466de, X466dte, X466dwe||LR.BS.P311e2|
|X860de, X862de, X862dte, X864de, X864dhe, XS860de, XS862de and XS864de||LP.SP.P311e2|
|Supported eSF v3.0 MFPs|
|X548de, X548dte and XS548de||LHS1.VK.P141i|
|X792, X792e, X792de, x792dte, x792dtfe, x792dtpe, x792dtme, x792dtse, XS796de and XS796dte||LHS1.MR.P135k|
|X925, X925de and XS925de||LHS1.HK.P136k|
|X950de, X952de, X952dte, X954de, X954dhe and XS955dhe||LHS1.TQ.P145h|
|6500e Scanner-equipped printers||n.a.
- Device memory requirements: A minimum of 256 MB RAM.
- License: This application requires an electronic license to run on eSF v3.0 MFPs. To obtain a license, go to www.lexmark.com and click the "Contact Lexmark" link at the bottom of the screen.
The following files and publications are included in MyShortcut v1.3.4.
- myShortcut-1.1.0.fls - MyShortcut application for eSF v2.0 MFPs
- myShortcut-1.3.4.fls - MyShortcut application for eSF v3.0 MFPs
- Administrator_Guide.pdf - Administrator's Guide
- User_Guide.pdf - User's Guide
- Readme.txt (this file)
On eSF v3.0 MFPs, support has been added for the following languages: Czech, Greek, and Hungarian.
- Fax shortcuts created with this application do not support the Fax Cover Page option.
- Shortcuts created with this application cannot be deleted from the MFP Profile shortcuts list (Menus -> Manage Shortcuts -> Profile shortcuts list).
- A maximum of 27 shortcuts can be created using this application.
- For eSF v3.0 MFPs, the application cannot be configured using MarkVision Professional (MVP).
The shortcuts created with this application will be hidden from users on the MFP control panel after the Lexmark Solutions Platform (Accounting, Print Release, My e-Task) is installed on the MFP. The shortcuts will be visible again if the Solutions Platform is uninstalled.
For further configuration instructions, please see the Lexmark 'My Shortcut' Administrator's Guide (AdminGuide.pdf) provided with the application. Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view this guide.adf