Lexmark now uses plug-ins to add support for printer models to MarkVision. These plug-ins add devices and/or functionality to the current version of MVP.
To update your version of MarkVision in this way:
- Go to http://www.markvisionprofessional.com/.
- Locate the plug-in you need and download it.
- You will now have to install it on the computer that is running MVP server. To do this:
- Log into MVP with administrator privileges.
- Select MarkVision and Software Updates (Manage PLugins).
- Click Install New.
- Browse to and select the plug-in you downloaded in step 2 above.
- Click Install Plugin.
- Close your client.
- Stop and restart your MVP server.
Note: Plug-ins are developed for the purpose of adding support for new printers to the latest version of MVP. If a printer is not supported by your version of MVP, you will have to upgrade to the latest version of MVP.