What you will see
You badge-in or enter your authentication username and password credentials and can see the print jobs but you are unable to print them.
Names resolution could be causing this issue. Blueprint needs to be able to resolve the MFP's hostname. This is true even if using the IP address in the Pharos URL in eDAS.
What to try
First... Then... Lastly... Make sure the MFP is listed in/on the DNS Server...
- On a computer, open a Command prompt.
- Enter the following command: telnet Printer_IP_address 10000, where <Printer_IP_address> is the MFP's IP address.
- The prompt will be LXK.
- Enter lookup hostname-Blueprint-server.
- You should receive the FQDN and IP address.
- If not, the MFP is unknown by the DNS server, or the DNS server address is not properly set up under the MFP's TCP/IP configuration settings.
Still Need Help?
If you require additional assistance, please see Contact information. NOTE: When calling for support, you will need your printer model/machine type and serial number (SN).
Please be near the products described in this article to expedite the support process and reduce call-back situations.