What you will see
You badge-in or enter your authentication username and password credentials and can see the print jobs but you are unable to print them.
Names resolution could be causing this issue. Blueprint needs to be able to resolve the MFP's hostname. This is true even if using the IP address in the Pharos URL in eDAS.
What to try
First... Then... Lastly... Make sure the MFP is listed in/on the DNS Server...
- On a computer, open a Command prompt.
- Enter the following command: telnet Printer_IP_address 10000, where <Printer_IP_address> is the MFP's IP address.
- The prompt will be LXK.
- Enter lookup hostname-Blueprint-server.
- You should receive the FQDN and IP address.
- If not, the MFP is unknown by the DNS server, or the DNS server address is not properly set up under the MFP's TCP/IP configuration settings.
Still Need Help?
If you need additional assistance, please close this window, go to your product's support page and locate Get In Touch with Lexmark! for contact information. NOTE: In order to expedite the support process, please be prepared to provide information regarding your issue, e.g., name and version of solution, problem description, and affected printer models.
The support agent may request additional information.