'Copy Card' Readme v2.6.1 (2/13)
This Readme file pertains to the current release of the LEXMARK CARD COPY application for multifunction printers (MFPs).
Lexmark Card Copy is an embedded solution that can be installed on multifunction printers (MFPs) that support the Lexmark Embedded Solutions Framework (eSF) v2.0 or v3.0. Card Copy enables users to scan both sides of a wallet-sized card (insurance card, driver's license, etc.) and print them on one page, email them as a TIFF, PDF, or JPEG file, or save them to a shared network folder. If the MFP has a hard drive installed, users can scan multiple cards at the same time.
NOTE: The TIFF image files created by Card Copy are compressed in JPEG format.
- A multifunction printer that supports eSF v2.0 or v3.0 applications.
|Supported eSF v2.0 MFPs||Firmware level requirement (or later)|
|X463de, X464de, X466de, X466dte, X466dwe||LR.BS.P510|
|All X65x Series||LR.MN.P510|
|All X73x Series||LR.FL.P510|
|X860de, X862de, X862dte, X864de, X864dhe, XS860de, XS862de and XS864de||LP.SP.P510|
|Supported eSF v3.0 MFPs|
|X548de, X548dte and XS548de||LHS1.VK.P141i|
|X792, X792e, X792de, x792dte, x792dtfe, x792dtpe, x792dtme, x792dtse, XS796de and XS796dte||LHS1.MR.P135k|
|X925, X925de and XS925de||LHS1.HK.P136k|
|X950de, X952de, X952dte, X954de, X954dhe and XS955dhe||LHS1.TQ.P145h|
|6500e Scanner-equipped printers||LJR.JR.P169|
|All X74x Series||LHSC.NY.P260e|
- Device memory requirements: A minimum of 256 MB RAM
- A hard drive is required to enable multi-card scanning.
- This application requires an electronic license. To obtain a license, go to www.lexmark.com and click the "Contact Lexmark" link at the bottom of the screen.
The following files and publications are included with Card Copy v2.6.1.
- cardCopy-2.6.1_eSF2.fls – Card Copy application for eSF v2.0 MFPs
- cardCopy-2.6.1_eSF3.fls – Card Copy application for eSF v3.0 MFPs
- Administrator_Guide.pdf – Administrator's Guide
- Readme.txt (This file)
Optional confirmation prompt added; if this option is selected in the printer's configuration Web page, a prompt appears on the operator panel after a successful copy, reminding users to get their card(s).
Limitations and compatibility of the release
- The "Test" button on the administration screen is not active.
- For eSF v3.0 MFPs, the application cannot be configured using MarkVision Professional (MVP).
For further installation and configuration instructions, please see the Lexmark 'Card Copy' Administrator's Guide (AdminGuide.pdf) provided with the application. Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view this guide.