What you will see
- Faxes are no longer forwarded and start printing after 15+ jobs are pending.
- Faxes are received and displayed with a pending status (OK***) in the Fax Call Log.
- Power cycling the printer does not recover fax forward functionality and received faxes continue to print.
Contact Lexmark Technical Support for a possible firmware solution.
You will be instructed to:
- Set Fax forward to Print only.
- Power cycle the device.
- Verify all pending jobs from the Fax Job Log are now cleared, and this includes faxes with a status of "OK***".
- Update with the firmware provided by Lexmark Technical Support.
- After update has been completed, change the Fax forward setting back to Forward and Print.
NOTE: A successful fix is observed only after updating firmware and clearing pending faxes from the queue.
If you require additional assistance, please see Contact information. NOTE: When calling for support, you will need your printer model/machine type and serial number (SN).
Please be near the products described in this article to expedite the support process and reduce call-back situations.