To do this:
- Obtain the printer's IP address from the device's front control panel or network settings page.
- Under the TCP/IP Section under the printer's Network/Ports section
- Network settings page under the TCP/IP section
Obtaining IP from control panel example:
- Tap the Menus button.
- Tap the Network/Ports.
- Tab Std Network.
- Tap Std. Net Setup.
- Tap TCP/IP.
- Press IP Address.
- Take note of the IP address.
- Press Home button.
- Enter the IP Address into the Internet browser's URL field; e.g., http://IP_Address, where IP_Address is the TCP/IP address of the printer.
- Click Reports.
- Click Device Settings.
- Scroll down the page until you see Embedded Solutions (usually found near the bottom).
- Take note of the version next to Framework.