What you will see
A portion of the printed photo file is missing when printing in landscape orientation.
- Lexmark C740 Series
- Lexmark X740 Series
- Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7
- Open photo print file.
- Select Portrait Orientation.
- Select Auto-rotate.
- Select Scale to fit and Fill Entire Paper.
- Go To Feature set > Poster.
- Select Enable Poster Printing.
- Select Overlap between pages 1/4 inch.
The printer's filter works differently in Mac OS X 10.6 and OS X 10.7 from other versions of Mac OS X operating systems.
Still Need Help?
If you require additional assistance, please see Contact information. NOTE: When calling for support, you will need your printer model/machine type and serial number (SN).
Please be near the products described in this article to expedite the support process and reduce call-back situations.