Toner lightly covers page backgrounds (see below).
- Clear the paper path of any media, staples, or obstructions.
- Try printing on recommended media that is dry and fresh out of a ream.
- Check the print cartridge for proper installation.
- Check the charge roll assembly for contamination and wear.
- Replace the charge roll if needed. Should defect persist, contact Lexmark Technical Support to set up service for the printer.
Please contact Lexmark Technical Support if you need additional assistance. NOTE: When calling for support, you will be asked for your machine/model type and serial number (SN). If you need help locating these, click here.
Please call from near the printer in case the technician on the phone asks you to perform a task involving the printer.