T64x & X64x Print Quality Tool – Skewed Print
|Lexmark T640||Lexmark T642||Lexmark T644|
|Lexmark X642e||Lexmark X644e||Lexmark X646e|
The output printout is skewed or crooked.
- Check the printer installation. Verify the printer is on a flat, even surface. Check for missing printer feet.
- Properly load the media into the tray. All the guides must be snug but not overly tight.
- Check for any obstruction in the paper path and clear the obstruction if one exists.
- If the skew is occurring on copies from an X64x scanner, make sure that the ADF tray guides are snug but not too tight.
- If defect persists, contact Lexmark Technical Support for additional troubleshooting suggestions.
Please contact Lexmark Technical Support if you need additional assistance. NOTE: When calling for support, you will be asked for your machine/model type and serial number (SN). If you need help locating these, click here.
Please call from near the printer in case the technician on the phone asks you to perform a task involving the printer.