T65x & X65x Print Quality Tool – Transfer Roll Defect: Partial Area of Image Missing
|Lexmark T650||Lexmark T652||Lexmark T654|
|Lexmark T656||Lexmark X651de||Lexmark X652de||Lexmark X654de|
|Lexmark X656de||Lexmark X658de|
A partial area of text or image that is missing print appears. These defects often repeat along the page.
- Print the "Print Defects Guide" to determine which roller in the printer needs to be replaced. To do this, navigate through: Menu > Help > Print Defects Guide.
- Clear the paper path of any media, staples, or obstructions.
- Try printing on recommended media that is dry and fresh out of a ream.
- Check the print cartridge for proper installation. Determine whether the toner level is low and replace the cartridge if needed.
- If defect persists, contact Lexmark Technical Support to set up service for the printer.
Please contact Lexmark Technical Support if you need additional assistance. NOTE: When calling for support, you will be asked for your machine/model type and serial number (SN). If you need help locating these, click here.
Please call from near the printer in case the technician on the phone asks you to perform a task involving the printer.