Damp media often causes wrinkles. After paper is exposed to hot humid conditions, for example 78 degrees F and 80% humidity, the paper absorbs the moisture and wrinkles more easily.
- Check the printer installation. Verify the printer is on a flat, even surface.
- Check for missing printer feet.
- Properly load the media into the tray. All the guides must be snug, but not overly tight.
- Clear the paper path of any media, staples, or obstructions. Make sure the doors are completely closed.
- If defect persists, contact Lexmark Technical Support to set up service for the printer.
Please contact Lexmark Technical Support if you need additional assistance. NOTE: When calling for support, you will be asked for your machine/model type and serial number (SN). If you need help locating these, click here.
Please call from near the printer in case the technician on the phone asks you to perform a task involving the printer.