What you will see
|Printer model(s)||Application(s)||Operation System(s)
Lexmark S800 Series:
|Adobe Photoshop CS2 or CS3||
Apple Macintosh OS X 10.4 - 10.6
|USB and network connections|
This procedure will help confirm what is causing this error:
- Open Adobe Photoshop CS or Adobe Photoshop CS3.
- Apply the following settings to Lexmark-TWAIN driver:
- Original Type: Auto-Detect
- Color Depth: 24 bit
- Resolution: 1200
- Rotate counterclockwise by 90 degrees (Click the rotate button once).
- Initiate a scan job.
- Observe that the scanner cannot complete the scan and the above error appears.
NOTE: In Mac OS X 10.4.1 the application either quits or freezes because no changes/updates are processed within approximately five minutes.
Use the Scan Center and the Preview function to adjust color settings, rotation, and resolution. Moreover, Scan Center also gives you the option to send the scanned image to Adobe Photoshop for photo editing.
This is due to a memory handling issue when combining changes in image interpolation, resolution, and rotation scaling on Adobe Photoshop.
Still Need Help?
If you require additional assistance, please see Contact information. NOTE: When calling for support, you will need your printer model/machine type and serial number (SN).
Please be near the products described in this article to expedite the support process and reduce the number of call-back situations.