Click Properties in the title section above.
It has been reported that the MFP freezes or hangs when one of the following actions are performed:
- When booting or powering the printer ON.
- Performing a scan/copy using the Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) and "scanning" appears on the operator panel.
These issues appear when the ADF cover is not completely closed. This is especially true if the door on the rear side of the ADF cover is not snapped into place.
(A) ADF Rear Corner not Completely Closed
For this issue to be resolved, make sure to follow the recommendations provided below:
- Make sure to place your hand in the middle of the ADF cover when closing it and not in the front corner.
|The incorrect way of closing the ADF Door||The correct way of closing the ADF Door|
- Make sure that both the rear corner and front corner of the ADF cover are snapped down completely.
|(B) ADF Rear Corner - Completely Closed||(C) ADF Front Corner - Completely Closed|
Still need help?
If you need additional assistance, please close this browser tab or go to the Lexmark support site, type your printer model and locate Get in Touch with Lexmark! for contact information. NOTE: When calling for support, you will need the following:
- Affected printer model/'s
- Printer serial number
Please be near the product/s described in this article to expedite the support process and reduce callbacks.