Single-Function: CS331, CS431, C3224, C3326
Multifunction: CX331, CX431, MC3224, MC3326, MC3426, MC3224i, MC3326i, MC3426i and XC2326
The Printer is displaying or showing one of the following symptoms:
- Error Code 29.40, 29.41, 29.42, 29.43, or 29.49 - even if the packaging material for the toner cartridges has been removed.
- There is some difficulty when closing the Front Cover of the printer.
- Power the printer Off.
- Open the front door and pull out the print cartridge tray.
- Remove each of the toner cartridges and check for any packaging material that may be left in the printer.
Note: Please refer to KB article FA1293 for the removal of packaging materials in the printer.
- Place each of the toner cartridges back and close the front door.
Note: If there is difficulty closing the front door, please refer to the Still Need Help? section of this document.
- Power the printer On and check if the issue persists.
Still Need Help?
Have the following available when calling Lexmark Technical Support;