Click Properties in the title section above.
An 'accordion jam' is characterized by a tight folding back and forth of the paper. Accordion jams typically occur in an area of the paper path just beyond the fuser unit at the back of the printer. The paper jam error code corresponding to this area is 202.03.
How to remove the jammed paper in the fuser
To avoid paper jams
- Make sure the printer supports the paper being used. See “Supported paper sizes, types, and weights” in the printer’s User’s Guide.
- Check the printer’s Paper Type Setting to ensure it matches the paper type loaded in the tray.
- If the issue persists, contact Lexmark Technical Support for additional troubleshooting suggestions.
Still need help?
If you need additional assistance, please close this browser tab or go to the Lexmark support site, type your printer model and locate Get in Touch with Lexmark! for contact information. NOTE: When calling for support, you will need the following:
- Affected printer model/'s
- Printer serial number (If you need help locating these, click here)
Please be near the product/s described in this article to expedite the support process and reduce callbacks.