- Open your web browser and enter the TCP/IP address of your print server in the Address field.
- Once the MarkNet web applet is loaded, click on the Print bar in the left frame of the browser.
- On the Print page, click the Browse button to locate the appropriate flash file.
- Then click the Print button. Once the print server has completed the flashing process, the browser window will refresh.
A PJL file can be sent via TCP/IP using the File Transfer Protocol (FTP). For example, to upgrade a MarkNet Pro adapter to 1.10.17 code, where the 1_10_17.pjl flash file is located in the C:\inaflash directory, do the following:
- From a command prompt, type ftp ip_address (where <ip_address> is the IP address of the printer) and press ENTER.
- Type bin and press ENTER.
- Type put 542022.fls and press ENTER.