Single-Function: C4140, C6160, CS720, CS725, CS727, CS728, CS820, CS921, CS923, CS927
Multifunction: CX725, CX727, CX820, CX825, CX860, CX920, CX921, CX922, CX923, CX924, CX927, XC4143, XC4150, XC4153, XC6152, XC6153, XC8155, XC8160, XC8163, XC9225, XC9235, XC9245, XC9255, XC9265
Follow these steps from the printer web page (http://printer's_IP_Address) to:
- Identify all apps that are both pre-installed at the factory or purchased and deployed using various methods.
- Capture all configuration settings for apps, e-mail, fax, copy, print, network, and security functions.
- Capture all user-defined shortcuts, profiles and destinations.
- Identify installed apps. Click on Apps.
- Take note of ALL installed Apps listed below Installed Apps. Alternately, you can also click on Installed Apps to see an icon representation.
- Backing up configuration settings. Click Export Configuration > All Settings.
- Select Save File, click OK.
- File contents should include:
Still Need Help?
Have the following available when calling Lexmark Technical Support;
- Printer model(s)
- Printer serial number