About this video
This video is provided for example purposes only. It is intended to familiarize users with a push-pull driver installation in Windows 10.
NOTE: Windows 10 drivers may not be immediately available. In the meantime, you may use Windows 8 or 8.1 driver packages for Windows 10 supported printers.
The following sequence of procedures you need to perform are summarized in the video below:
- Click Start, select Run (Open).
- Enter \\<IP_Address>, where IP_Address is the PC hosting the shared printer.
- Locate the shared printer, and right-click to select Connect.
- Observe Connecting to... <SharedName> on <IP_Address>.
- Observe Looking for a driver..., Downloading the driver..., Finishing installation....
- Verify installation via Control Panel > Devices and Printers.
If unable to view the video above, see the video below. You may need to wait for the video to load since the file size is approximately ~7MB.