About this video
This video is provided for example purposes only. It is intended to familiarize users with the installation of a Universal Print Driver v2 (UPD) PCL XL using the installer located on the driver and software CD.
NOTE: Windows 10 drivers may not be immediately available. In the meantime, you may use Windows 8 or 8.1 driver packages for Windows 10 supported printers.
The following sequence of procedures you need to perform are summarized in the video below:
- Right-click on the installation pack, and click Open.
- Observe extraction of files to temporary folder.
- Select Extract Package.
- Observe location C:\Lexmark\InstallationPackage.
- Click Start.
- Click Install when Installer opens.
- Accept the License Agreement.
- Click Next after reading the Security Notification.
- Observe Searching... (Configure Printer Connection).
- Select to highlight the printer, and select the printer driver, i.e. XL.
- Click Next to start installing customer support components and driver.
- Click Continue to install additional software components, or click Exit.
- Verify a successful installation via Control Panel > Devices and Printers.
If unable to view the video above, see the video below. You may need to wait for the video to load since the file size is approximately ~10MB.