This package contains all the software needed to use this device.
This package includes Host Based, PCL emulation, PostScript Level 3, and XPS printer drivers.
Drivers are Microsoft WHQL certified.
In addition it contains the following components:
- Local scan drivers for all supported data streams, OSes, and platforms
- Network scan drivers for all supported data streams, OSes, and platforms
- Universal Fax driver - allows you to “print to fax”, where the printer will send a queued document as a fax rather than print it
- Wireless Setup Utility - facilitates setting up the device for wireless connectivity
- IP Setup Utility - allows modification to the network settings of the printer
- Lexmark Printer Home - is a single interface for finding and using applications and services with your printer.
- Status Messenger - provides notification and assistance for printing problems through the Windows system tray.
- Status Monitor Center- allows viewing of supply status and ordering supplies online.
- Driver Profiler Management Tool- allows driver settings to be saved for subsequent installations.
- Lexmark Phone Book - is used to manage fax contacts.
- Lexmark Enhanced - Communications System provides Lexmark TCP/IP network ports and bidirectional communications to this network capable printer as well as local PC ports.
- Screen Fonts - allow documents to match on screen as they will be printed.
- Product update – allows for periodic update to the printer
- Printer Setup Utility - facilitates setting up the device
- Travel Print ("mobile printing") driver subcomponent – allows for print time discovery of printers for users who are mobile